Thursday 8 March 2007

A friend recently sent me a link to a web site he thought I might enjoy - http://www.zyra.org.uk/. It's one of those sites that you can get completely immersed in and not surface for hours. It's great. I love the eccentricity combined with such useful and interesting information. It's one of the wittiest and most enjoyable sites I have come across on the web. I lead a pretty run-of-the-mill kind of life nowadays but I like to think there is a little eccentric and bohemian seed inside me that never really got the opportunity to grow and that one day I'll set it free to grow in the way that Zyra has done. In the meantime I'll have to settle for periodic visits to sites like this. Check it out for yourself. It's great fun and not possible to see it all in a day!!!

ZYRA - Interesting eccentric site with thousands of pages of useful information on a wealth of subjects, oodles of fascinating and amusing items, and an encyclopaedic set of things connected together conceptually, plus a gateway to thousands of places around the world.

No comments: