Tuesday 28 July 2015

Summer

I love the seasons we get in the UK, especially spring and the summer. But they go so quickly. It's nearly the end of July now and I'm thinking about what I have planned for November. I wish it were possible for me to live more in the moment. I tried that this year by taking some days off to give me long weekends during May and June, but I still find that the days go too quickly and before I know it it's nearly August and that means just a few more weeks before the best part of summer is over. I know that some people love autumn but I love May and June and I'm wistful every year when those months have gone.

I think there's something wrong with me.... I've said I'll take in another Lurcher pup when I know it's a bad idea. I'm a sucker for an unwanted Lurcher. I may be posting about Patchy soon!

No comments: